Atom
一些Idioms

一些Idioms

一些Idioms(慣用語),雖然是這麼翻譯但真的外國人平時會這樣說話嗎…?

1.knock your socks off

  • 讓你大吃一驚/驚艷到不行/超級震撼

    That movie will knock your socks off!
    那部電影會讓你驚艷到不行!

2.wear the pants

  • 在一段關係或家庭中掌權、做主的人
    (字面上「穿褲子的那個人」,以前指一家之主)

    She really wears the pants in that marriage.
    她在那段婚姻裡才是主導者。

3.wear many hats

  • 身兼多職/一人扮演很多角色

    In a small company, you often have to wear many hats.
    在小公司常常得身兼多職。

4.give the shirt off one’s back

  • 非常慷慨,願意把自己僅有的東西都給別人

    He’d give you the shirt off his back if you needed it.
    只要你需要,他會把自己僅有的都拿出來幫你。

5.at the drop of a hat

  • 立刻、毫不猶豫、馬上

    She’d travel at the drop of a hat.
    她想旅行就會立刻出發。

本文作者:Atom
本文鏈接:https://d0ngd.github.io/2025/10/16/一些idioms/
版權聲明:本文採用 CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 CN 協議進行許可