Luca Kaneshiro_Sleepover Voice 翻譯
中英對照翻譯,好久沒有聽音聲了。 10/21新增EX翻譯
是說我有時候用jp官方店買有時候用en官方店買導致每次要檢查音聲有沒有買過的時候就要兩個看好麻煩喔,他們為什麼不能統整一下…
Luca Kaneshiro_Sleepover Voice
靠近的腳步聲
Hey, nice work today.
嘿,今天辛苦了。
I can’t believe there was an unexpected meeting.I was pretty surprised too.
沒料到會有臨時會議,我也嚇了一跳。
But thanks to your fantastic scheduling skills, we were able to do something about it.
不過多虧你安排得很好,我們才能順利應對。
As expected of my brilliant secretary. You’re always saving me.
不愧是我出色的秘書,你總是能幫到我。
No, no, there’s no need to be modest. But your modesty is another thing that I like about you, though.
不、不、不用太謙虛——不過你這點謙虛我也是很喜歡的。
Yeah, we’re free after this.
對,接下來我們就沒事了。
Since we’ve come out all this far, why (don’t) we spend some time dating?
既然都特地出來了,要不要順便去約會一下?
um, Isn’t that a good plan?
恩,這主意不錯吧?
I mean, we’re always conscious of this scrutiny around us, but out here we weren’t bumping to anyone from work.
平常在公司總是得注意別人的眼光,但在這種地方不會遇到熟人。
um, While we’re heading back to the hotel, let’s just stay openly.
恩,回飯店之前,就放鬆一點光明正大地相處吧。
Good idea?Right?I appreciate your enthusiasm.
好主意對吧?你這麼期待我也很開心。
Yeah, that’s the way. So then, let’s go for a look(s) around.
就是這樣,走吧。我們先去散散步。
Do you have any stores that you’d like to see?
你有特別想逛的店嗎?
I can’t think of anything in particular myself, but.
我自己倒是沒特別想到但…
oh… let’s just take a look around then.
不然就邊走邊看看吧。
Seems like a sightseeing area anyway, so there’s bound to be some good places.
這裡感覺是觀光區,應該有不少景點。
I’m sure we’ll find something that takes your interest.
我相信一定會有吸引你的東西。
Alright, let’s start with that store over there.
好,先從那邊那間店開始吧。
Is that a jewelry store? Ah, famous brand at that.
那是珠寶店嗎?哇,還是名牌呢。
Well, just tell me if there’s anything you’d like.
如果有喜歡的就跟我說。
We’ve been acting like business partners for a while now, so I’d like to treat you to something nice.
我們一直以來都假裝成好搭檔,所以我想好好對待你。
Allow me to really treat you like my date for at least today.
讓我好好寵你一次,哪怕只有今天。
靠近的腳步聲
Sorry, were you waiting long?
不好意思,讓你久等了嗎?
Oh, that’s good then.
哦,那就好。
I had one last thing I had to take care of.
我剛才還有一件事要處理。
Oh,nononono don’t worry about it.It’s all settled now.
喔不用擔心,事情都解決了。
So anyway, did you get your fill of the town?
話說回來,逛得還開心嗎?
That’s good then.
那就好。
But you’ve bought nothing other than gifts for your friends.
不過你除了幫朋友買禮物以外,什麼都沒買?
No, I mean, you should think about yourself sometimes too, you know.
不,我意思是——你也偶爾想想自己啊。
You’re not even aware of it, aren’t you?
你自己根本沒意識到吧?
Well, that’s fine. That’s why I’m here.No, no, just talking to myself. Here, hand over some of those…Then give me your hand?
算了,這就是為什麼我要在你身邊…沒有,我只是在自言自語。來,東西給我一些…把手伸過來?
This is nice, right?
這樣很棒吧?
I promise we wouldn’t have to worry about anyone else today.
我說過今天不用顧慮其他人了。
If it seems like I’m excited about this, that’s because I’m able to be openly affectionate with you.
如果我看起來很興奮,那是因為我難得可以光明正大地對你好。
It’s just such a pain to hide our relations all the time.
一直要隱藏我們的關係真的很痛苦。
so…Yeah, I’ve heard the night view at the beach is particularly beautiful.
對了,我聽說海邊的夜景特別漂亮。
Why don’t we head out that way on our way back?
回去的路上順便去看看吧?
Going on a lovely date after work and seeing the night view and then being able to Relax at a hotel at the end of the day with the one you love.
下班後來個約會、看夜景,最後回飯店和最愛的人一起放鬆。
That’s absolutely the best.
這已經是最棒的行程了。
But we’ve got an early date tomorrow.Huh?Guess we won’t have time to soak it all in.
但我們明天一早又有行程…看來也沒辦法待太久。
So come over this way. Be good now and get into bed.
來,這邊。乖乖上床。
And pull the covers up to your shoulders since you must be getting chilly.
把被子拉到肩膀,你覺得有點冷了對吧。
衣物摩擦聲
You look pretty pleased.
你看起來很滿足的樣子。
You enjoyed a long awaited date that much? Then I’m glad.
期待這次約會期待到這種程度嗎?那我就放心了。
If you didn’t, I would put me in an awkward situation.
如果你不開心的話我會覺得很尷尬的。
I’m so happy we were able to see the city together.
我真的很高興今天能和你一起逛街。
To the point that I wish it could always be like this.
我甚至希望能一直這樣下去。
Don’t grumble at that.
別抱怨了。
I understand why you want to keep this from everyone else at work, but I think it’s about time we make this official.
我了解你為什麼不想讓公司裡的人知道,但我覺得差不多該公開我們的關係了。
You think we’d be mixing our work and private life.
你覺得這樣會把公事和私生活混在一起。
But we’ve been dating for a good couple of years now.
但我們已經交往好幾年了。
I’m sure we’ve been good at hiding it so far, but I feel like some people would have caught on by now.
我知道我們到目前為止藏得很好,但我覺得應該已經有人察覺了。
Surely. What’s that? You have another reason to keep a secret?
當然。怎麼了?你還有別的理由想保密嗎?
I mean, it’s okay. I’ll be mad or anything if you just tell me.
我是說,沒關係,只要你說出來我不會生氣。
Huh? You think others be jealous? You were worried about that?
嗯?你覺得別人會嫉妒?你是因為這個才擔心?
Nonono. I’m not making fun of you.
不不不,我不是在笑你。
Like, I did not see that coming at all.
我是真的完全沒想到這點。
You think I’m pretty popular, huh?
你覺得我挺受歡迎?嗯?
Well, I am the head of the company, so a certain degree of respect comes with a role. Come on now.
我是公司的頭頭,他們當然會尊重我啊。別這樣啦。
That’s not what I meant.
我不是那個意思。
But I worry about jealousy too, you know.
但是,我其實也會擔心別人吃醋。
It’s true. Contrary to what you’re saying, I feel like if we don’t make it clear that you’re my partner, that’s what’ll lead to jealousy.
真的啦。跟你想的相反,我覺得如果我們不公開你是我的伴侶,反而更容易讓別人吃醋。
You think I’m making that up? Please. There’s a whole bunch of people practically lined up for you.
你以為我在亂講嗎?拜託,追你的人都快排隊排到門外去了。
And then I have to discourage it each and every time I see it.
然後每次我看到都得一個一個去打消他們的念頭。
Don’t laugh at me for that.
不要因為這個笑我。
I’m not joking around, you know.
我可是認真的。
That makes you happy. Hmm. You’re always giving me grief
這樣你反而開心,嗯?你總是讓我頭疼。
Hmm. You’re feeling sleepy?
嗯?你想睡了嗎?
Yeah, sure. We can sleep now. Don’t worry about it.
好啦,可以睡了,別想太多。
(we) Can talk more about this later. Good night.
這件事我們之後再聊。晚安。
END
如果有聽錯是我英聽太爛,請直接在留言區講一下(趴
嚕在錄音聲有時候講話跟我大老闆一樣超級含滷蛋的,只能靠上下文去確定在講什麼,超容易分心。
(對我在開會聽英文的時候根本沒認真聽)
我原本是猜測可能是畢旅之類的嚕跑來玩牌(?)然後累到睡著,沒想到這麼成人。
戌亥的才是過了一次畢旅好好笑XDD
短短將近七分鐘我翻譯了兩個小時左右好可怕
EX超級甜,聽得超爽!推薦連EX一起買來聽
新增EX翻譯
鬧鐘聲
Morning already. Let me sleep a little longer.
已經早上了…讓我再睡一下。
What’s the matter? Why are you so panicked?
怎麼了?你幹嘛一臉慌張?
Huh? Ah haha, you noticed.
嗯?啊,你發現了啊。
That’s the ring you wanted from the jewelry store, right?
那是你昨天在珠寶店看中的戒指吧?
Last night, I slipped it on you after you fell asleep.
昨晚趁你睡著後幫你戴上的。
I saw the whole thing, you know. Now, you stared at the price and gave up on it.
我都看到了。你盯著那個戒指看了很久,但覺得太貴了對吧?
I wondered why you didn’t ask me to get it for you.
我就想啊,為什麼你不乾脆開口讓我買給你?
But you’ve never really been good at that.
不過你一向就不擅長開口講這些。
You see, there was a moment where I had to go take a call,Right?
還記得我中途跑去接電話嗎?
At that moment, I actually went back to the jewelry store.
其實那時候我就回去珠寶店了。
I had let the sales staff know before we left the store,(so) I was able to make the purchase nice and smooth.
因為在離開前,我就先和店員打過招呼,所以才能直接買到。
Sir, I’m glad that you’re surprised, but I think there’s something else you should say too. Right?
先生,你很驚訝我當然很開心啦——不過,是不是還有一句話你該說的呢?對吧?
I feel pretty good seeing you that happy.
看到你這麼高興,我心情也很好。
Plus, that’s the cutest smile ever. Yeah.
而且你的笑容真的可愛到不行。
Continuing from yesterday’s conversation, you don’t have to make our relationship public yet.
對了,接著昨天的話題,你不用那麼快公開我們的關係也沒關係。
Instead, just wear that ring for me. Of course. On your ring finger.
相對的——就幫我一直戴著那枚戒指吧。當然,是戴在無名指上。
Because I have no intention of giving up this position for anyone.
因為這個位置,我完全沒有打算讓給任何人。