Atom
Luca Kaneshiro_PhoneCallVoice 翻譯

Luca Kaneshiro_PhoneCallVoice 翻譯

中英對照翻譯

感覺自己英聽還行但是要逐字打出來單詞時還是有點困難,尤其嚕講話又含滷蛋(汗

Luca Kaneshiro_PhoneCallVoice 翻譯

Hey, it’s me, Luca.
嘿,是我,Luca。
Mmm. Long time no talk.
嗯嗯,好久沒聊了。
How are things holding up for you?
你最近還好嗎?
Haha. Yeah, I know it’s (we’ve) been a few days since I last saw you, but, you know, it still feels like a long time, though.
哈哈,我知道我們才幾天沒見面,但感覺好像過了好久一樣。
Yeah. Same old, same old with me.
嗯,我這邊還是老樣子。
I figured you were starting to miss my beautiful voice, so I called.
我想你應該開始想念我迷人的聲音了,所以打個電話來。
Was I right?
我說對了吧?
But hey, come on, it’s okay. You don’t have to pretend like you were fine.
別這樣啦,沒關係,你不用假裝自己一切都好。
Anyways, I’m sorry I haven’t really been able to call.
總之,抱歉這段時間沒怎麼打電話給你。
It must be nighttime over there, so you’re probably getting ready for bed.
你那邊現在應該是晚上吧,可能正準備要睡了?
But it’s still noon around here.
但我這裡還是中午呢。

Whenever I think about calling you, I remember it’s the middle of the night for you, and I can’t stop myself.
每次想打給你時我都會想到那邊還是半夜,可是我還是忍不住想打。
And then when it’s a good time to call, I get held up by work.
等到時間OK時工作又太忙沒法打給你。
I keep telling myself every day that (you know) I’ll just call next time, but the same thing happens every single time.
我每天都告訴自己「下次一定要打」,結果每次都一樣。
Oh. Just in case you’re worried. I’m not cheating on you or anything.
喔,先說好,你不用擔心,我可沒有劈腿或什麼的。
You’re the only one for me. And I really mean that.
你是我的唯一,我是認真的。
It’s a little embarrassing to say, but. Yeah. I love you anyway.
雖然說起來有點害羞,但……嗯,我真的愛你。
I’m glad to hear you’re doing well.
聽你過得好我很開心。
How’s the work I asked you to do? Coming along.
我交代給你的工作,進展得怎麼樣了?
Are you almost finished?
快完成了嗎?
Ah, nice. That’s what I’m talking about.
啊,不錯,這才是我認識的你。
I knew I could count on you, but I know you’re basically the boss now, but just let me know if you need anything, okay?
我就知道可以依靠你。雖然你現在幾乎是老闆了,但有需要就跟我說,好嗎?
If any of our men are giving you trouble, just let me know. I’ll set them straight.
如果有人讓你為難,告訴我,我會好好教訓他們
Hmm. What? You don’t like being called the boss?
嗯?怎麼了?你不喜歡被叫老闆嗎?
Wha. Too much responsibility.
蛤,覺得責任太重?
It’s okay. It sounds like work’s going well for you, though, so that’s a relief.
沒關係啦。聽起來你的工作順利,我就放心了。

But it’s still gonna be a while before I can come home.
不過我還要再過一陣子才能回家。
I’m counting on you, though.
這段時間就拜託你撐著啦。
Mm. Yeah. Everything’s going smoothly here.
嗯,這邊一切都進展順利。
You really don’t have anything to worry about.
你真的不用太擔心。
I should be home within a week.
我應該一週內就能回去。
At this rate, I think so.
照目前情況來看,應該沒問題。
But the only thing I have to worry about now is their boss.
不過我現在唯一要煩惱的是他們的老闆。
You see, if he agrees, we have a deal and I can go home early.
如果他同意,我們就能達成協議,我也能提前回家。
But I hear it’s pretty stubborn, so I hope the rumors aren’t true.
但聽說那人很固執,希望傳聞是假的。
Who knows? Well, I’ll figure something out.
誰知道呢?總之我會想辦法的。
Don’t worry, though. I’m used to this stuff.
別擔心,我已經習慣這種事了。
I know. I won’t do anything dangerous.
我知道,我不會做危險的事。
Yeah, I don’t really want to worry you.
我也不想讓你擔心。
And I definitely don’t want to stay here any longer than I have to.
而且我絕對不想在這裡多待。

I Mean, I’m still gonna go crazy without you already.
說真的,沒有你我都快瘋了。
Hmm. Yeah. I really do miss your cooking.
嗯,我真的很想念你做的菜。
Of course, there’s plenty of food here, but nothing really beats your meals.
雖然這裡食物不少,但沒有一樣比得上你的手藝。
The city I’m in is really nice, though, so I’ll have to bring you here on vacation one of these days.
不過我這座城市真的很漂亮,以後有假時一定要帶你來玩。
I’ll make a list of good restaurants and views while I’m here, so. Look forward to it.
我會把這裡好吃又好看的地方都記下來,等著吧。
Okay.
好啦。
笑聲
What? You’re getting sleepy already?
什麼?你已經開始想睡了?
Don’t worry about it. It’s my fault for calling you this late, but I really would like to talk a little bit longer, if that’s okay.
沒關係啦,是我太晚打來。不過如果你願意的話,我還想多聊一會兒。
I mean, we’ve only been talking for, what, a minute or two?
畢竟我們才講了不到兩分鐘吧?
And who knows when I’ll be able to call you again?
誰知道下次我什麼時候才能再打給你呢?
I just want to enjoy our time together.
我只是想多享受一下和你在一起的時間。
Just a little longer, Please?
再讓我多待一會兒,好嗎?
Mmm.

笑聲
You’re right. I probably do get lonely a lot more easily than you.
你說得對,我大概比你更容易感到孤單。
Can you blame me, though?
但你能怪我嗎?
We were spending every day together until the day I finally left.
在我出差前,我們每天都膩在一起啊。
And now I really haven’t seen you in weeks.
而現在,我已經好幾週沒見到你了。
I’m not gonna complain about how I want to go home like a little kid, but, yeah, I do get lonely.
我不想像小孩一樣一直說想回家,但,對,我真的很想你。
Really? You feel the same way, too?
真的?你也有同樣的感覺?
Yeah, of course. Makes me really happy to hear you say that.
當然有啊,聽你這麼說我真的很開心。
You know, you’re really being open with me today.
你今天對我特別坦率呢。
It’s a little surprising, but, yeah.
雖然有點意外,但我很喜歡。
You know what? Maybe going on a business trip isn’t so bad after all.
你知道嗎?這樣想想,出差好像也沒那麼糟。
I wish we could be together right now, but I like how open you are with your feelings.
雖然我希望現在就能在你身邊,但我很喜歡你這樣坦率的樣子。
In fact, I kind of wish you were always as honest with your feelings.
其實,我希望你能一直這麼真誠地表達自己。
笑聲
Hey, it’s not a bad thing. I love it.
嘿,這不是壞事,我很喜歡。
Yeah, of course. Although I like how confident and tough you usually are, too.
是啊,雖然我也喜歡你平時那種自信又堅強的樣子。

Yeah, definitely. But. Yeah. Anyways, I know you’re getting sleepy.
嗯,真的。不過,好吧,我知道你快撐不住了。
I can hear in your voice. Sorry to keep you for so long.
我聽得出來你的聲音都有點困了,抱歉讓你聊這麼久。
Yeah, I’m just glad I got to hear your voice, that’s all.
不過我很高興能聽到你的聲音,這就夠了。
I’ll call you again tomorrow if I get the time.
如果明天有空,我再打給你。
Okay. Hey, thanks for staying up late, you know, to talk to me.
好嗎?嘿,謝謝你為了和我說話還撐著不睡。
So if you’re ever feeling lonely, you know, just give me a call.
如果你哪天覺得孤單,就打電話給我吧。
Yeah, it’d be my pleasure, but. Yeah. Anyways, I’m counting on you to hold the fort for the next few days until I get back.
我很樂意,不過……好啦,接下來幾天就靠你撐著啦。
Mm. I’ll be back as soon as I finish my business here.
嗯,我一結束這邊的事就馬上回去。
Oh, yeah. I’ll make sure to pick you up a souvenir, too, or something.
對了,我會幫你帶個小禮物回去。
Yeah, okay. Well, good night.
好啦,晚安。
Yeah, I love you, too.
嗯,我也愛你。

EX 翻譯

每次都是EX比正篇更棒是怎樣QQ

Come on. Look, look, I got you some chocolates that I thought looked good.
來嘛,看看,我買了些覺得不錯的巧克力給你。
And yeah, this here is honey, the high end stuff.
還有這罐蜂蜜,是高級貨喔。
What do you think? You’re pretty, right?
怎麼樣?是不是很不錯?
I really wish I could have brought more, but you told me not to, so.
其實我很想多帶一些,但你不是叫我別亂買太多嘛。
Yeah, this is it.
所以就這些啦。

You know, you’re really, really good at this.
你真的好厲害喔!
I can’t believe you predicted what I was going to do.
我真不敢相信你居然猜到我會做什麼。
You knew I was gonna try and buy a lot of souvenirs, so you placed that note in my wallet.
你早就知道我會亂買紀念品,所以才在我錢包偷放紙條。
You know, I would’ve brought back a lot more. Otherwise you’re only allowed to bring back three souvenirs.
要不是你寫了「最多只能帶三樣」那句話,我大概會扛一堆回來。

Hm. Treating me like a child.
哼,把我當小孩一樣。
笑聲
Oh, this box. Well, that’s another souvenir. Kinda.
喔,這個盒子?算是另一個紀念品啦。
Come on, open it up.
來嘛,打開看看。
Hmm Yeah? I found a necklace that I thought would look good on you. So yeah, I bought it.
嗯 對,我看到這條項鍊的時候就覺得一定很適合你,所以,對,我買了。
It’s pretty, don’t you think?
很漂亮吧?對吧?
That look on your face. Oh, cute.
看你那表情,啊,好可愛。
I’m so glad you like it.
你喜歡就太好了。

But yeah. Here, turn around. Let me put it on for you.
好啦,轉過來,我幫你戴上。
There we go. That should do it.
好了,這樣就剛剛好。
Okay. Look at me.
好,看過來。
Wow, you look beautiful. More beautiful than anyone else in the world.
哇,你真的好美,全世界都沒有比你更美的。
What? You don’t believe me?
什麼?你不相信?
More beautiful than anyone else in the world. I said it. You can’t take it back.
全世界最美的就是你,這話我都說出來了,不准反悔。
But how about we go out for a fancy dinner, tonight?
那這樣吧,我們今晚去吃頓好一點的晚餐怎麼樣?
Yeah, Just the two of us.
嗯,就我們兩個。
We’ve gotta make up for a lost time.
得好好補回之前錯過的時間。
Okay, Good. Let’s go, my. Lady.
好,太好了。走吧,我的小姐。
笑聲

本文作者:Atom
本文鏈接:https://d0ngd.github.io/2025/10/20/Luca Kaneshiro_PhoneCallVoice 翻譯/
版權聲明:本文採用 CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 CN 協議進行許可